Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

a strong body



I'm not some body builder or anything, but I'm pretty tough for being such a small person. I think it has somewhat to do with my spirit being like eight feet tall or something, but I digress. I am thankful for a strong and healthy body. It serves me well.

There are things about my body that aren't so strong, like my allergies and habit of fainting from pain, yet these things can be managed and even avoided mostly. I have all four limbs working and a strong mind to make it do what it ought. I see my daughter who has autism who is limited because of her brain function not at its best, and I feel extra thankful that I am strong and able to help her.

Our bodies are a gift to help us on our journey, and I am thankful for all I can accomplish for good with the one I've been given.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...