Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

more than shelter



It's pretty standard for people to say they are thankful for their home, so I guess I ought to think of something a little more out of the box. Yet as I think about what I'm grateful for, it is getting colder by the minute and snow might even fall, so, you know something, I am extra thankful right now to have a home—a lovely shelter for my family.

This house isn't fancy or large, but it has been a good house. There have been imperfections in its construction, but it has a charm to it that I really like. I've loved watching my children continue to grow up in this place. I grew up in the same house and even still own it, so when I think about how I've been able to give my children that same stability at this house, I am overwhelmed with gratitude to have this wonderful home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...