Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

everyday creativity


Creativity is part of my everyday life. I don't really notice how infused it is until I come across someone who doesn't know me well and makes comments. Most of the time, people say stuff like how amazing something I put together/arranged is, but sometimes, I get looks like I'm trying too hard. Getting snapped out of my reality to notice how I might seem weird or even strange to others is always interesting. I look around me and wonder what else might appear unique, and I feel out of place for a bit, but then get right back into the swing of creativity. There really is no other way for me to be.






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like being you is a lot of fun. And much easier than trying to be like someone else. Your creativity lights up the lives of others, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...