Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

my big dream

Where do we put our dreams when life gets at us? I know I put mine on the back burner before I'll bury any of them. I do wonder if I've buried any of my dreams. As I try to think of something I've given up on, I don't know if I've really given up on anything except for only being married once, but that wasn't entirely of my choosing. So I edited that dream to only marrying once more. If I can't get it right (well, pick someone who will stick around and try to get it right with me), I don't think I want to keep on trying more than one more time. But you know what dream hasn't changed even through every breakup I've ever gone through including the biggest one? I have never given up on being truly and fully beloved by a man. I know the quality of my love is worthy of it, so I just need someone to step up to the plate and make my wildest dreams come true. And in return, we all know I'll be sure to one up him and make all his wildest dreams come true plus more. I'm just that much of an overachiever.






7 comments:

  1. Love this! This is full of confidence! Stay with your dream! It is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the honesty and vulnerability here is incredible. I am with ya, sister. Stay with your dream, don't settle (doesn't sound like you plan on it) and know your worth always (sounds like you do)! It's so difficult to talk about dreams like those- but so many of us have them. Sending you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the confidence and clarity of this dream, this post. And the positivity of it, too; it doesn't sound like you are just sitting around, waiting for it to happen, that you are living a full life until it does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong in keeping your dream, stay strong being yourself. May your dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living fully in the now and holding close a dream, that is sometimes difficult. Dreams give us hope, and hope helps us believe, and when we believe, then anything is possible. Don't forget, the dream does not define you. Keep living fully. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...