Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

helpers



When I look around me, I am in awe of how much care has gone into making sure I feel supported in my life. I have felt alone just like anyone else, but there seems to be something or someone there to help me get through or show me the way every time I turn around. The consistency of it all feels like a miracle sometimes.

I wonder if there are things like this in everyone's lives. Do you ever feel like someone did something in the past that helped your future self? Do you ever feel like your past self did something specifically that helped your future self through a problem or issue? Stuff like this has me wondering how much we make a difference in each other's lives. I think about how our mark on the world changes and helps others into the generations.

I've been working to connect with my family history, and it has opened up my heart to people I have never even heard of until I began connecting the generations on my family tree. I see how much sacrifice was made for me to have the life I have today. It is inspiring and exciting to think about.

Do you have anyone in your family tree who you feel did something for you to help you?

Food for lots of thought.






2 comments:

  1. I just recently submitted my DNA for ancestry to see where I come from. There's something so cool about finding out about your ancient past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one lives to himself /herself... this I firmly believe. We constantly sow into the lives of others, for the present and for the future. And they sow into ours. So many have influenced me and I am thankful for all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...