Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

springtime


Isn't there just something truly splendid about springtime? The beginning of warmth and budding plants and trees cause people to perk up and look around.

I know I have been watching the trees and shrubs for new growth. I've been watching the weather for warmer and warmer days. Don't get me wrong, I do not want blazing heat, but I am ready to not be so cold anymore. I think I lived in my coat for half the winter this year. My hands were the coldest part on me at almost any point.

I hope things continue to improve, or I might want to head south for next winter!






2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%! Come on, spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear your plea for spring! It's been long and cold winter with too many gray days. I find myself grateful for cold sunny days!BUT,warm weather will come - It will ( I tell myself)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...