Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

tulips are life


It is astonishing how something so beautiful can fade so quickly. Tulips are gorgeous as they go from green leafy shoots to layers of leaves, then the grand finale that lasts only a couple of weeks. It is hard to like tulips because of this fact. I want flowers to grow and last a month or longer! Not grow, grow, grow, bloom for a bit, and then die. I am totally complaining right now, but as I realize I need to finish writing, so I can get some rest, I see how our lives are like tulips. Or at least my life, I think. I have been growing and growing so much. I wonder how long this stage lasts before the quite short bloom happens. It will be exciting one way or another. Of that, I am certain.

Tulips are life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...