Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

six things



Six Lists for on this Sixth Day of Slice of Life

6 Favorite Movies (off the top of my head)

  1. Music Man (with Shirley Jones)
  2. Dan in Real Life
  3. Leap Year 
  4. Castaway
  5. It's a Wonderful Life
  6. The Young Victoria
6 Destinations I Want to See Someday

  1. United Kingdom (all of it)
  2. New York City
  3. Amsterdam 
  4. Washington, DC
  5. Nauvoo
  6. Prince Edward Island
6 Things I Want to Try at Least Once

  1. Oil painting on large canvas
  2. Cross country train trip
  3. Book binding
  4. Do a public speaking event
  5. Provide a scholarship to a destitute single parent 
  6. Rent a beach house in the Pacific Northwest for a month 
6 Top Favorite Desserts

  1. Ice cream
  2. German chocolate cake
  3. Fudge
  4. Red velvet cookies
  5. Pudding parfaits
  6. Almost any cream pie
6 Things that Make My Day
  1. Hugs on a bad day
  2. Movie marathons
  3. Going to the temple 
  4. Apology notes from my daughter 
  5. Little surprises
  6. Fresh flowers
6 Commonly Used Words
  1. Pathetic
  2. Totally
  3. Dude
  4. Darling
  5. Garbage
  6. Perfection 




7 comments:

  1. Love the organization of this post and how it is both concrete and abstract in form and concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm gonna copy you for tomorrow (I think—I never actually know what I'll write, but this is a terrific "getting-to-know-you post.) Also, that picture of the moon you liked in the header at my blog is on the Oregon Coast, so you should DEFINITELY, "Rent a beach house in the Pacific Northwest for a month."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea for a slice. #Willbestealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm struggling with what to write today- maybe I'll borrow your list idea. There are always lists running through my head! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! Your six most commonly used words intrigue me! Quite a variety there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know if you come up here so we can get a milkshake together!

    http://joolimammoth.blogspot.com/2019/03/slice-of-life-day-5-juli-keele-brand.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...