Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

i {heart} cake

cake by darcy: myartisticventures.blogspot.com
Sometimes I really wonder about what I will end up with for going through such hard times for so long. Something has got to give, right? Typically that means things will change, but you pick up things along the path of life. I have gained more friends, but what are the negative side effects of this trying adventure? Will I develop heart disease? or an anxiety disorder? Will I ever feel happy to my very center? I can't even imagine the sensation.

All of those things are the pessimist and worrier within me talking.


After reading Savvy and Sage, my new hope is that I will end up with a ginormous slice of German Chocolate Cake, or even a Turtle Cheesecake would be delectable... 

Savvy and Sage: Cake: Sometimes we wonder, 'What did I do to deserve this?' or 'Why did God have to do this to me?' Here is a wonderful explanation!

All kidding aside-- my true hope is to find peace and even a slice of bliss to temper the harshness of reality.

related link:
Happy or Bust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...