Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

more than just a slice



As I read through all of my slices for this month, I am filled with gratitude for the opportunity I have each March to be part of the Slice of Life Story Challenge and write with a purpose for thirty-one days straight. It has been something that has pushed me to grow as a writer and thinker, and I couldn't imagine my writing life without all of the wonderful support from the slicer community. I was introduced to the community when I was in the depths of divorce, and it was a source of strength then and continues on still.

This year's month-long Slice of Life Story Challenge has held a bit of every good thing as well as a heaping tablespoon of heartache. No matter the slice, I hope you have enjoyed reading my words and thinking along with me. All of your comments have encouraged me immensely. 




4.  Jalopy






10. Sleepy









19. Knots






25. Courage

26. Today

27. Marvelous




31. This one right here, right now. 


It has been yet another life-changing and wonderful experience.
See you on Tuesdays until next March! 








4 comments:

  1. Congrats on so much writing .. I can't think of 31 things to write about! It's great to capture (in words) a month of your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly a challenge, but well worth it. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

      Delete
  2. You have the "write" to remain heard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how to make me smile. You're the best!

      Delete

Tell us your thoughts...