Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Personal Revelation

When I consider how confusing society has become, I think first of how strong it makes me feel to be so sure about what is wrong and right. I rely on the spirit to direct my path daily as I face innumerable choices throughout my day, and I walk with confidence most of the time. I have my questions and problems and times of uncertainty, but as I take time to pray and rely upon my relationship with God, I find that the world gets a little easier to understand, and I can find my way. Prayer changes my perspective, my choices, and my future, and I am thankful to my parents for teaching me to pray and pointing me toward the gospel path. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...