Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Santa


Not everyone has the opportunity to really wish that Santa is real and get to see how real he truly is. I am thankful in a weird way that I have been in low spots from time to time throughout my life that have shown me the love people can have for someone or a family they don't or hardly know just so that they can lift them in ways that only Santa can. It can feel truly miraculous on the receiving and the giving ends, both. I have a few cherished stories about the role Santa has played in my life, but there is not time to share them all here. Just know, I will believe in Santa for the rest of my life, and I hope you will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...