Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Words, Words, Words

 

I just had the song "On the Street Where You Live" come into my mind from My Fair Lady when I was considering how I wanted to write about my gratitude for words. Eliza Dolittle sings "Words, words, words, I'm so sick of words," and all I can say is I am in complete opposition to her sentiments! I am thankful for good words, words that make you feel something important or valuable. I like the words I write, read, or that people teach me that make my life better, happier, holier, greater, fuller, and closer to God. I grow sick of bad, mean, or lying words. I will give Eliza that much, but I won't budge on al the rest. Words are wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...