Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Home Sweet Home

 

I am grateful for my home, the place where I reside, the neighborhood and city in which I live, and the country that I have loved since I could say the Pledge of Allegiance. Everyone wants comfort, and my little piece of home gives me that. I feel safe where I live. I am able to move about without fear, and the people within my community are caring and mindful for the most part. Not everyone can say this about where they live; in fact, there is quite a lot of unrest, incivility, and even violence around the world, so when I think of how soft and warm and gentle my home is for me and my family, I cannot keep myself from thanking God for placing me where I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...