Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Eating Like a King (Queen)

There is just something about eating out that makes me feel taken care of and lifted from my station. I think it has something to do with someone else doing all the work. And maybe part of it has to do with restaurant-quality ingredients too, but I am sticking with the someone else doing the work thing. It just makes a lot of sense. I am not grateful for how expensive it can get to eat out, but when you only go out every once in a blue moon, it is definitely a treat and something to be thankful for. The novelty of it is not wasted on me nor is the blessing of having a break from all the steps it takes to get food to the table and all the steps afterward of cleaning up. We had a nice time eating out for a few meals this weekend, and it provided a much needed break from reality for which I am truly thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...