Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

School Community

 

I am thankful for all the wonderful people I meet as a teacher. There are the students who are so fun (and even not so fun) who all teach me things, and that makes me grateful. There are the students' parents who are oftentimes thankful for me and all I do to teach, guide, and support their student in their journey of growing up and learning how to be, and I am thankful for every parent ever who sees what I give and appreciates my good work. And then, there are the teachers, staff, and administrators who could make or break my experience but always seem to make it, and they make it so good. I could never have planned on loving where I work so dearly. It is like a second home most of the time, and who could ask for more? (other than being independently wealthy and not having to work, am I right?). 


P.S. 

I don't even know what I did with that punctuation for the last sentence, but you get my drift…hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...