Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Good Food


It is not lost on me that not everyone has good food or enough food to eat and my family has both. Having enough and it being fresh and delicious keeps my heart at ease for myself and my children. The world has too many people going without for me to take for granted that we are able to have fresh fruits and vegetables, nice meats, cheeses, and breads, and refreshing drinks and other niceties just at the ready. I am thankful for my job and all other means that provide us what we need and like for our sustenance. It is a great comfort to me every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...