Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Making Memories

 

As time flies by at an insane rate of speed, I catch myself being more and more cognizant of the value of memories, the ability to make ones you cherish and the ability to hold onto them. This Thanksgiving feels like the tail end of a tide that has been turning for several years, and I hope I can hold onto these last few strands of what I have known and loved before everything is completely different. I am not saying the new and different things are or will be bad because oftentimes change can be quite beneficial, but I am thankful for the good times I have had with my children and brothers. We have known a lot of hard times and hard things, but we have had a great deal of wonderful times where making memories felt easy and joyful. Those are the ones I am truly going to cherish and feel nothing but deep gratitude for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...