Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Autumn Appreciation Post

One of my favorite things about Gratitude Month is that it falls during fall or autumn, as I like to call it. Leaves changing colors and leaving their branches they have occupied all summer make me so joyful every time I see it or think of it. The loveliness of things gently traipsing off to sleep for the winter makes me smile. I adore it all. Sweater weather, crisp mornings, the fading of the light, shortening of days, and the promise of Christmas being just around the corner are all pure magic. I am thankful for the changing of the seasons in general, but the transition from summer to autumn makes my heart happy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...