Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Turkey

 

I read some crazy talk about turkey not being a good food to eat and people just eat it for Thanksgiving and Christmas out of tradition. I disagree. There is nothing quite like turkey golden baked just out of the oven, homemade turkey gravy, hot open-faced turkey sandwiches with leftovers piled on your plate,  and last but not least, turkey soup from scratch. These things are delicious, and I am thankful I grew up with a mom who made all these delicious foods, so I would like them and learn how to make them, so my children could know that turkey is most definitely something to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...